Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My Power Mall World Changer Boot Camp

Hmmm, where to start. First of all, I've never blogged before, so please bear with me!

I joined MPM about a year ago...haven't done much with it...just dabbled here & there. Well Ginny, our Founder, has decided to put together a World Changer Reality Boot Camp for people who are commited to helping 10 people achieve an income of $2000 a month. Can you imagine what $2000 a month would mean to most people??? For myself, that would mean I could quit my j.o.b. & not have to travel 80 miles a day (round trip). Wow!!! How awesome would that be??!

Now there are 20 people who have been chosen by Ginny & Jackie...they are laying it all on the line for everyone to watch...so I decided Hey...I can do that too! I can do that crazy World Changer Reality Boot Camp! I can lay it all out there for all to see. That way it keeps me going & keeps me honest (wink)!

Start with first visiting http://www.mypowermall.com/Biz/Home/92917

Then for the boot camp http://www.worldchangerrealitybootcamp.com/

Then, contact me!!!

Meanwhile I'm up for talking to my 5 today...are you up for it?? Will you join me in working towards $2000 in 60 days? Because, Together, we can do it!!!

Julie Makeeff
jewls@mchsi.com

P.S. If you aren't sure this is for you...check this out...www.TheTWCCTWsong.com
If you are anything like me...it will swell your heart with love & bring tears to your eyes. Not sure? Check it out for yourself! That is the HEART of this company!!!

No comments: